Low section view of a woman standing on a weighing scale
The Chippewa Valley Challenge started in January 2013 with hundreds of contestants looking to lose weight.
The grand finale weigh-in is on Monday, July 15th at Festival Foods in Eau Claire. Scales open at 4:45 p.m. and close at 5:45 p.m. The champion will be announced by 6:00 p.m.
Other winners will be announced prior to the 2013 Challenge Champion. These winners include the overall winner of each club and the At-Home Challenge winner. We will also have a variety of vendors on-site throughout the night. So make sure to stop on by!
For more information: The Chippewa Valley Challenge
The Biggest Loser RunWalk Brought to You by Kristo Orthodontic Specialists is also coming to Eau Claire. It's a half marathon/5k and 1 mile kids fun run on October 20th at Carson Park. Premier Destination race will be benefitting Eau Claire Children’s Theatre.
It's a race for all fitness levels, so whether you're ready to set a personal record or this is your first race, you're encouraged to be a part of the race.
Each registered participant and finisher will receive the following:
• The Biggest Loser Finisher's Medal
• Commemorative Technical T-Shirt
• Drawstring Backpack
• Chip-Timed Race for Runners and Those Tracking Personal Goals
• Free Downloadable Race Photos
• Award Divisions for Runners and Walkers
• Celebrity Appearances
• Hydration Stations with Water/Sports Drinks Along the Course
and Food at the Finish Line
• Finish Line Festival Entertainment by Billboard Chart Topping Artist &
Former Biggest Loser Season 5 Contestant, Dan Evans
• Last but not Least, a Truly Inspirational and Unforgettable Experience
More information and registration: Biggest Loser RunWalk