Click To Visit Website!
Talented Registered Nurses who can work PM and Night Shifts are being sought with the following qualities:
- Experience working in multiple site work settings
- Ability to think critically and use sound clinical judgment
- Ability to quickly adapt to multiple care settings
- Ability to commute to buildings within a 50 mile radius of Eau Claire
Those hired can expect:
- Premium wages
- Reimbursement for mileage
- 30 hours a week guaranteed
- Full time benefits package including health insurance, PTO and 403b with match
This role is designed to provide nursing coverage for expected absences of existing staff due to family medical leave, PTO etc.
This position is responsible for performing direct and indirect resident care as specified on individual resident care plans and physician orders according to established policies, procedures and objectives of the organization as well as direction and supervision of personnel.
They are expected to uphold the mission, philosophy, and values of Grace Lutheran Foundation to provide high quality, Christian based, concierge care to our residents, staff, and community partners.
Special Features/Requirements (license, certificates, etc):
Successful completion of a bachelor's degree program in Nursing, or willingness to obtain baccalaureate-level Degree. Two years of applicable elder care services experience in multiple building setting. Must be currently licensed, or able to be licensed immediately as a Registered Nurse eligible to practice in the State of Wisconsin.
Must have ALCS or obtain within 1 year and be current on BLS certifications.
- Adapt to multiple buildings quickly with limited orientation
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the position
- Carries out and maintains facility objectives and procedures
- Fosters positive communication within the program/facility and the organization as a whole as well as with our partnering physicians, referral agencies, and community.
- Active participant in organization's team concept
- Performs and documents all basic technical and emergency nursing skills, within the framework of licensure and as outlined on individual care plans
- Documents care delivery
- Observations, medication and treatments promptly and accurately
- Assumes charge nurse duties when designated including but not limited to adjusting assignments and schedules to best meet needs of residents with appropriate use of personnel
- Assess and document health status of all residents who are unstable or requiring intervention
- Makes rounds with physicians
- In charge of care for all residents when assigned as charge nurse
- Assist, develop, revise, and review resident care plans
- Ensure quality services, prompt resolution of concerns, and customer satisfaction
- Continually monitors and evaluates staff performance
- Ensures the organization's Human Resource policies and procedures are administered fairly and effectively
- Evaluate staff observations
- Uses equipment and supplies in a precise, accurate, calm manner
- Replaces absent staff as necessary
- Evaluates and assesses employee work performance of resident care
- Staff relations and efficiency of service
- On call status as assigned
- Has access to confidential information
- Records and maintains confidentiality
- Maintains and safeguards confidential information
- Communicates effectively with residents, families, co-workers, the public, and facility medical director
- Functions independently in situations that require professional judgement
- Serves as a role model by recognizing and meeting the needs of the residents, families, and staff through effective use of concierge care model
- Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents/clients, co-workers, and public