Click To Visit Website!
Human Resource Coordinator
Eau Claire, WI
To provide assistance with human resource services according to established policies, procedures, and objectives of the organization.
Special Features/Requirements (licenses, certificates, ect.):
Knowledge of human resource administration; previous 1-2 years office experience, preferably in human resources; knowledge of and ability to use word processing systems, ability to organize and prioritize projects. Follows/adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including Resident/Client Rights. Maintains neat, well groomed appearance, adhering to dress codes of organization/program.
- Arranges interviews with job applicants, human resource administrator and/or program supervisor
- Secures reference checks on job applicants from former employers/personal references by telephone or in writing
- Initiates pre-placement screenings of prospective employees and follow through with human resource administrator and/or supervisor
- Contacts supervisors/employees with regard to incomplete personnel files
- Accurate up-to-date personnel record keeping
- Initiates contact with employees with regard to benefit eligibility
- Compiles wage survey data
- Special projects for human resource department
- Presents Human Resources orientation session in absence of Human Resources Administrator
- Complies date for annual wage increase, including employee evaluations
- Has access to confidential information/records and maintains confidentiality
- Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents/clients, coworkers, and public
- Communicates verbally and/or in writing to residents/clients, families, staff, outside business agencies/contacts
Physical Requirements (based on essential functions):
Lifts and carries less than 5 pounds; occasionally pushes/pulls office equipment weighing up to 25 pounds within the office area; frequently sits at keyboard; frequent twisting; reaches at shoulder height frequently; reaches above or below shoulder height occasionally; occasional bending; 85% of the workday is spent sitting, 10% walking, 5% standing. Adapts to frequent interruptions/changing situations and traffic flow. Must be able to communicate orally and or/in writing with residents, coworkers, families, and public.
Other duties as assigned.