Click To Visit Website!
Transport residents to/from medical appointments in a safe, timely and efficient manner, according to the established policies, procedures and objectives of Grace Lutheran Foundation (the “organization”). Upholds the Mission of Grace Lutheran Foundation.
- Must hold valid Wisconsin Drivers License as described by Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
- Must provide evidence of insurability and meet Foundation’s auto insurance carrier’s requirements.
- Basic knowledge of vehicle operation.
- Proof must be furnished of current American Red Cross basic first aid and CPR certification.
- Must have excellent communication skills, preferably previous experience working with elderly.
- Follows/adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including resident/client rights; maintains, neat, well groomed appearance, adhering to dress code of the organization.