Click To Visit Website!
Administrative Assistant/Office Manager
Eau Claire, WI
Full Time AM Position, 40 hrs/wk., Mon - Fri
To Provide administrative support, according to established policies, proceedures, and objectives. To Serve as ambassador to the assisted living program.
Special Features/Requirements (license, certification, etc.):
Knowledge of basic office procedures and equipment, including word processing. Ability to prioritize and organize projects. Follows and adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including tenant rights. Maintains a neat, well groomed appearance, adhering to dress codes of organizational program.
- Office Reception: answers and screens incoming telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner; routes and takes messages as appropriate
- Conducts tours with prospective tenants and families
- Coordinates employee schedule, maintains staff chronological records, in-service records, and new hire trainings
- Basic bookkeeping (receipts and disbursements, petty cash reconciliation, tenant accounts)
- Set up resident information in Vision
- Order supplies for nursing, housekeeping, dietary, office
- Codes invoices
- Monthly billing of supplies, guest trays, guest room, tray service, hair care and nail care
- Weekly census, unit availability reporting
- Clerical duties
- Organization of resident chart at admission and following discharge
- Has access to and maintenance of confidential information and records
- Coordinates and processes biweekly payroll
- Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with tenants, family, co-workers, and public
- Assists Grace Adult Day Service with special projects as assigned
- Coordinates resident transport requests
Physical Requirements (based on essential functions):
Frequent twisting, reaches at shoulder height, frequently reaches above or below shoulder height, occasional bending, lifts and carries 5 pounds, occasionally pushes/pulls office equipment weighing up to 25 pounds within the office area. 85% of work day is spent sitting, 10% walking, 5% standing. Adapts to frequent interruptions/changing situations and traffic flow. Must be able to positively communicate orally and/or in writing with residents, co-workers, families, and the public.
Supervision (given or received):
- Direct supervision from Director of Grace Woodland
- Indirect supervision from Nurse Manager