Click To Visit Website!
Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs)
American Lutheran Communities - Menomonie and Mondovi
- 2 Part-time, AM shift (just every other weekend)
- 2 Part-time, PM shift
- Part-time, NOC shift
- 16 hours per week (PT), AM shift
- 20 hours per week (PT), AM shift
- 2 - 36 hours per week (FT), AM shift - Available in August!
- 2 - 32 hours per week (FT), PM shift
- 16 hours per week (PT), PM shift
- 2 - 32 hours per week (PT), NOC shift
- 16 hours per week (PT), NOC shift
- Casual Positions Available
Apply today for a sign-on bonus up to $500!
Shift differential for PM and NOC shifts!
Rate of pay based on experience.
To provide quality resident care as specified on individualized resident care plan and assignment sheets according to established policies, procedures and objective of the organization.
They are expected to uphold the mission, philosophy and values of Grace Lutheran Foundation to provide high quality, Christian-based, concierge care to our residents, staff, and community partners.
Special Features/Requirements (license, certificates, etc):
- Nursing assistant training and current registration on Federal Nurse Aide Registry, meets requirements to maintain registration.
- Follows/adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including Resident/Client Rights.
- Maintains neat, well groomed appearance, adhering to dress code of organization/program.
- Regular attendance is an essential requirement of the position
- Perform and document direct resident care delivery as specified on care plan, individualized assignments, bath schedules, ambulation schedules
- Monitor and meet resident needs consistent with quality nursing procedures (ex: bathing, transfer, reposition, feed, toilet, B/PÕs weights, therapeutic communication).
- Observe and report physical and/or behavioral changes in resident.
- Report observations and suggestions promptly, accurately and precisely.
- Carries out and maintains facility objectives and procedures.
- Fosters positive communication within the program/facility and the organization as a whole. As well as with our partnering physicians, referral agencies, and community.
- Active participant in organizationÕs team concept.
- Ensure quality services, prompt resolution of concerns and customer satisfaction.
- Uses equipment and supplies in a precise, accurate, and calm manner
- Has access to confidential information.
- Records and maintains confidentiality.
- Maintains and safeguards confidential information.
- Communicates effectively with residents, families, co-workers, and the public.
- Functions independently in situations that require professional judgment.
- Serves as a role model by recognizing and meeting the needs of the residents, families, and staff through effective use of concierge care model.
- Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents/clients, co-workers, and public.
Physical Requirements (based on essential functions):
Safely lifts and transfers residents weighing average of 150 pounds, with assistance as per low lift policy, on a frequent basis. Pushes residents in wheelchair weighing up to 250 pounds on a frequent basis approximately 300 feet; frequently twists, stoops, bends, squats; frequently lifts and carries equipment and supplies weighing 25 pounds; occasionally kneels, climbs stairs; frequently reaches above, at or below shoulder height; 98% of day is spent indoors, 2% outdoors, 30% of work day is spent standing, 60% walking, 10% sitting. Must be able to communicate orally and/or in writing with residents, co-workers, families, and the public.
Maintain clean work area, answer telephone, food service, and other duties as needed or assigned.
Immediate supervision from Director of Nursing.