This position will be responsible for assembling, welding components into small assemblies. A person in this position should be proficient in the following:
• MIG & TIG proficiency
• Blue print use
• Metal fabrication methods
• Ability to help troubleshoot equipment issues
• Train other employees
• Knowledge of robotic welders and programming them
Additional responsibilities with leading production staff:
• Field production questions and ensure staff is able to continue working. Lead would pursue questions if unable to answer
• Role model for safety, documentation, and good production habits. Follow all work instructions, safety policies and workplace rules.
• Remind staff of safety policies and consult Supervisor as needed.
• Provide Supervisor with candid feedback on production schedule and plans while recognizing the need to present a unified message to the staff.
• The ability to train employees in safety, quality and production processes within designated areas
• Support the objectives of the department or product line
• Monitor and report daily production activities to the Supervisor and other departments as required
• Coordinate tasks and labor sharing if needed with other departments
• Multi-task as necessary with main focus on active participation in production process
Include the ability to lift up to 10 lbs repetitively, up to 30 lbs sporadically, to perform repetitive tasks up to 500 parts, to use a pallet jack to move up to 600 lbs., retrieve fixtures and components from shelving and bins weighing up to 30 lbs from floor level up to 5’ high. Experience driving forklifts a plus. Standard hours are M-Th 4:30-2:30am, O.T. when necessary.
We offer a competitive salary, benefits including health, life, disability, flexible spending plan, 401K and paid time off.
How to apply:
Please send resumes to email@example.com. Please visit our website at www.catalyticcombustion.com for more information on our company and products or to apply online.
EEO tag line:
Equal Opportunity Employer
This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.