Click To Visit Website!
To provide an atmosphere conducive to harmonious group living but respectful of individuality, and assist with individualized care plan to meet resident needs, according to established policies, procedures and objectives.
Special Features/Requirements (license, certificates, etc.):
Previous nursing assistant training/experience; experience working with older adults and/or persons with special needs. Follows/adheres to organization, federal/state regulations and guidelines, including Resident/Client Rights; maintains neat, well groomed appearance, adhering to dress code of organization program.
• Personal care (manicures, bathing, dressing)
• Assistance with laundry, housekeeping, medications in accordance with individual service plan
• Food preparation and meal service, snacks, clean kitchen/dining room area
• Shift report
• Assist with medication as indicated
• Charting, observes and reports behavioral/health conditions in client
• Health monitoring (blood pressures, weights, temperatures)
• Telephone answering transferring of calls
• Conducts activity groups
• One-to-one activities
• Provides input and assistance with service planning
• Verbal communication with residents, families pharmacist, medical and facility staff.
• Transfer of resident to medical facility if needed
• Has access to confidential information/records and maintain confidentiality
• Projects a positive image of the organization in dealing with residents/clients, co-workers and public
• Restorative therapy