Click To Visit Website!
This position will be offered as a 32 hour per week position, and will be eligible for benefits. The position will be 20 hours per week MDS, with one 12-hour floor charge nurse shift per week on Wednesdays to equal 32 hours per week. Position is scheduled Monday-Friday primarily day shift hours, or other hours as needed/assigned by DON.
Responsible for MDS and care planning process for all residents. Responsible for adherence by nursing staff to established policies, procedures and objectives of the organization, Professional Gerontological standards of Nursing Practice Code and State and Federal regulations.
• Completion of all RAI assessments in the facility
• Write, review, and update care plans as needed
• Complete quarterly and annual assessment tools and evaluations (Braden, Fall Risk, etc)
• Attend weekly care conferences
• Attend daily Medicare Meetings
• Monitor care provided by RCT’s
• Quality Assurance activities as assigned by Director of Nursing and or QA Committee
• Oversees restorative program and monitors RCT’s.
• Responsible for Nursing Department in absence of Director of Nursing
Valid Wisconsin Registered Nurse license. Nursing administration or supervisory experience preferred. Possess leadership qualities and communication skills.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing