Click To Visit Website!
Eau Claire, WI
Pt AM Shift, Mon-Fri, 20 hrs pp
- Responsible for MDS and care planning process for all residents.
- Responsible for adherence by nursing staff to established policies, procedures and objectives of the organization
- Professional Gerontological standards of Nursing Practice Code and State and Federal regulations.
- Completion of all RAI assessments in the facility
- Write, review, and update care plans as needed
- Complete quarterly and annual assessment tools and evaluations (Braden, Fall Risk, etc)
- Attend weekly care conferences
- Attend daily Medicare Meetings
- Monitor care provided by RCT’s
- Quality Assurance activities as assigned by Director of Nursing and or QA Committee
- Oversees restorative program and monitors RCT’s.
- Responsible for Nursing Department in absence of Director of Nursing
Valid Wisconsin Registered Nurse license. Nursing administration or supervisory experience preferred. Possess leadership qualities and communication skills.
Other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing
Given – Direct Care Staff
Received – Director of Nursing