Click To Visit Website!
Job Title: Production Associate
Job type: Temp-to-Hire or Temporary
Location: Chippewa Falls
Circuit Board Production
Are you a loyal employee looking for a career opportunity? Do you have past experience in a manufacturing or production setting? If so, this is just the job for you!
What’s in it for you?
• Full time hours
• Choice of 1st, 2nd , 3rd or Weekend Shift
• Competitive wage of $12.00 -$18.25 per hour, depending on shift
What is the job?
• Operating production equipment to create printed circuit boards
• Checking product for quality and functionality
• Maintaining a safe and clean work space
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED)
• Prior work experience preferred but not necessary
• Strong Work Ethic and Commitment to getting the job done
• Ability to follow direction and work as part of a team
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com ! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.861.5303
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Still not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath