Are you looking for an exciting new career opportunity? Express Employment Professionals is seeking motivated candidates for a full-time Machine Operator position in the Eau Claire area. This top local company is included on bus routes in a convenient location.
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
• Monitoring equipment to catch machine malfunctions and to catch defective products.
• Utilize mechanical lifts and carts to transfer products throughout the manufacturing floor.
• Perform equipment-cleaning tasks throughout the manufacturing process.
• Must have the ability to maintain accurate records, logs, and data entry.
• Machine Operator must be able to be flexible and adaptable to change.
• Machine Operator must know and follow all department policies and procedures.
Machine Operator Qualifications:
• Ability to work flexible hours-12-hour day or night shifts, alternating weekends.
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency required.
• Demonstrated ability to access and perform tasks on the computer
• Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
• Must stand/walk 90% of the time during a usual shift.
For more information on the Machine Operator position and to apply, please visit www.expresspros.com/eauclaire or call to set up your interview today at (715)831-8778. Or stop in at our convenient location at 3311 Golf Road!
As an associate of Express Employment Professionals you will enjoy rewarding work, optional health care coverage, paid holidays and paid vacation time.