Click To Visit Website!
Preferred Sands is an owner-operated Industrial Sand company focused on acquiring and overseeing operations of industrial mineral assets throughout the United States. We are committed to serving the frac sand market with the highest quality silica and resin coated sands. Preferred's perspective on company culture permeates every facet of our business; our foundation lies in the spirit that binds our collaborative mission: a balance of family, work, charity, and individual pursuits. Our dedication to the customers to whom we serve, the communities in which we work, and our individual employees has propelled us to the forefront of the industry. We currently operate mines in Arizona, Nebraska, Wisconsin, and Canada.
Preferred Sands of WI, LLC is seeking a Maintenance Technician at the Blair Plant
Job Summary and Essential Functions:
Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair, and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive, and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the plant's business goals and objectives.
2 year technical degree in a industrial or electrical trade or 5 years experience in industrial or processing maintenance
3+ years of manufacturing/processing maintenance experience; strong electrical and controls troubleshooting, PLC programming, hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical, and industrial skills
Essential Job Functions:
1. Perform highly diversified duties to maintain plant equipment
2. Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
3. Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production
4. Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
5. Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments
6. Perform regular preventative maintenance on machines, equipment, and plant facilities
7. Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters, and material handling equipment in performing duties
8. Participate in the maintenance On-Call system
9. Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situation to proper supervision.
10. Comply with MSHA regulations and maintain clean and orderly work areas.
11. Perform all other duties as assigned or needed.
To apply please email current resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop at the plant to pick up an application.