This position is responsible for mechanical system maintenance, which includes maintenance of heating, ventilating and air conditioning systems, refrigeration systems, food service equipment; and minor repairs and maintenance of appliance, plumbing and electrical equipment, minor construction of wood and masonry projects. Perform a variety of maintenance and repair work on complicated and intricate equipment in the areas of power plant. Also for fabrication of metal projects as assigned, this includes welding and sheet metal work.
Special application materials must be completed. Apply online at the WISCJOBS website (http://www.wisc.jobs).
If you have a Wisc.Jobs account:
1. Click "Log In to Apply" at the top of the job announcement and log into your account. When you have logged in, find and view job announcement 1404570.
2. Click "Apply Now" at the top of the job announcement.
3. Review your Job Application and make any necessary updates and click "Continue."
4. Complete the Job Preferences screen and click "Continue."
5. You will be taken to the first page of the exam. Follow the exam instructions and click "save and continue" at the bottom of every page. When you have answered all the questions, click "Finalize Exam" to submit your application for this job.
If you do not have a Wisc.Jobs account: 1. Click "Log In" at the top of the webpage. 2. Click the "Create New Account" button and follow the steps to create a new account. 3. Click "Apply Now" at the top of screen and complete steps 3 – 5 from above.