Applications are now being accepted for a permanent full-time Legal Secretary position with the Dunn County District Attorney’s Office. Legal Secretary is responsible for providing legal and confidential secretarial support to the District Attorney.
Requirements for this position are:
• Graduation from high school or GED
• Minimum of 3 years’ previous legal secretary experience; or combination of education and experience that provides equivalent knowledge, skills, and abilities; demonstrated skills in work processing and machine transcription.
• Skills tests tentatively scheduled for 10:00 am Tuesday, November 7, 2017.
• Apply by resume and Dunn County application that can be found on the County’s website at www.co.dunn.wi.us, select the “Employment” tab.
• Application deadline is 4:30 pm on Monday, October 30, 2017
If you have questions, please contact Andrea Nodolf, District Attorney at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 715-232-1687 or email@example.com or 715-232-2429.
DUNN COUNTY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER