As a member of the sales team, the Account Executive is responsible for executing sales strategy, initiating contact with existing and potential customers, and identifying customer needs in order to sell appropriate business solutions to meet those needs. Specific job duties will involve prospecting for new business leads and both selling and team selling the uncovered opportunities. Business solutions include products such as copiers, printers, and related imaging software. This position will be responsible for the Eau Claire marketing area.
• Grow the account base in the assigned territory, as well as manage and maintain existing accounts
• Engage prospects through cold calling, in person meetings, and community business networking
• Learn and implement creative sales strategies
• Build and foster meaningful customer relationships
• Prepare customer proposals and presentations by utilizing various vendor pricing models
• Responsible for coordinating delivery and installation of equipment
• Demonstrate expert knowledge on key product lines and staying up-to-date on industry trends
• Conduct initial and follow-up operator training
• Serve as a liaison between Account Executive and clients
• Promote a cohesive team environment to maximize productivity on an ongoing basis
• Participate in trade shows, exhibits, open houses, and product demonstrations, promoting EO Johnson’s image and products
• Utilize CRM (Customer Relationship Management) to plan meetings, appointments, weekly schedules, and to update and maintain customer contact information (i.e. addresses, email addresses, meeting notes, etc.)
• Utilize Outlook calendaring to plan the work week
• Meet or exceed assigned monthly, quarterly, and annual quotas/goals
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Associate’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing and/or 2 years equivalent work experience
• Proven record of sales success
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sales, Marketing and/or 2 years sales experience
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS:
• An understanding of business technology
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills, positive attitude, and high energy level
• Self-starter with motivation to constantly improve and meet short and long term goals
• Ability to work independently with strong time management skills
• Desire for continuous learning
• Ability to grow and adapt to change
• Exceptional customer service orientation
• Demonstrate company values, including a high level of professionalism in every aspect of conducting business (i.e. dress, groom, communicate)
• Basic PC skills to include proficiencies in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and web browsing applications
• Maintain a good driving record and have a valid driver’s license
This position requires driving/travel 75% of the time. The Account Executive will be responsible for routinely traveling to meet customers throughout the day, within the established geography assigned. The majority of the travel is local with no overnights.
This positions occasionally requires the ability to drive the delivery vehicle as well as loading the equipment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties in accordance with state and federal law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, walk, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to kneel, stoop, crouch or bend.
The employee must occasionally carry, lift and/or move over 50 lbs. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EO Johnson Business Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits for full-time EO Johnson employees include:
• Competitive Compensation
• Vacation and Sick Days
• Parental Leave
• Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
• 401(K) plan with a 50% match up to your first 8%
• Discretionary 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
• Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
• Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
EO Johnson Business Technologies has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. All open positions can be found on our website at www.eojohnson.com
If this is the first time you have applied for a position with EO Johnson Business Technologies, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
ABOUT EO JOHNSON BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES:
EO Johnson Business Technologies is a leading business technologies provider, offering: managed IT services; managed print services; document management, scanning and business process systems; production print; and copy and printing equipment. EO Johnson has been in business since 1957, has offices in Wausau, Eau Claire, and La Crosse, WI; Rochester and Minneapolis, MN, and Cedar Falls, IA, and employs approximately 280 employees.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
EO Johnson Business Technologies is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.