Click To Visit Website!
Electrical Test Technician
We currently have an opportunity for an Electrical Test Technician who will load programs and test electrical control panels, small parts and quality orders.
• Perform wire-checks, power-up, commissioning of electrical control panels, integrating to test fixture(s) as required.
• Serve as a liaison between the Electrical Panel Shop and Electrical Engineering Departments.
• Troubleshoot electrical design issues, controls wiring, PLC programs, HMI programs, communication networks of various protocols, relay logic.
• Design new test methods and/or propose and implement alternate solutions as required.
• Create standardized written test procedures, maintenance and operation manuals and develop a knowledgebase of best practices and procedures.
• Load PLCs, drives, HMIs or other electronic devices and instrumentation with programs, firmware and settings.
• Participate in R&D engineering projects encompassing electrical, mechanical to controls aspects.
• Redline electrical schematics and modification of PLC programs, HMI programs and other settings as directed by responsible engineer/designer and communicate all required changes to responsible parties.
• Associates degree or diploma in electromechanical program and six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Experience with SIEMENS, Allen-Bradley, Mitsubishi drives and PLCs as well as NFPA and NEC code requirements preferred.
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacation positions in. Join us and see how you can make your mark.