Click To Visit Website!
1st Shift & 2nd Shift
Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is recognized world-wide as the leading manufacturer of paint booths, spray booths, and finishing systems for industrial coating and finishing, automotive body shops, aerospace finishing, and truck and large equipment finishing. GFS has a long tradition of providing equipment designed and manufactured according to the highest standards in the industry, all proudly manufactured in Osseo, Wisconsin.
We are looking for an Assembler to join our manufacturing team. The Assembler will assist in the assembly of a variety of GFS components.
Job duties include:
• Operate pneumatic and hand tools
• Operate a forklift, overhead crane, jib crane, and pallet jack
• Plan and develop product/part layout as outlined on blueprints
• Work in a fast-paced environment to assemble a variety of components
• Accurately read and understand a tape measure to the 1/32nd of an inch
• High school diploma or GED
• Prior experience in steel fabrication and/or assembly is preferred
• Must be able to work well within a fast paced, efficient manufacturing team, and be thorough and detailed orientated.
• Must have strong oral and written communication skills.
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.