Click To Visit Website!
The Senior Project Manager will thrive in planning, managing, and executing medium to large complex projects. Will confirm project scope, schedule and resource budgets are met while ensuring the Member and/or internal customer experience is the foremost consideration. This position is a high-performing, hands-on project manager, working as a change agent with cross-functional teams and managing end to end delivery. They inspire teams to a high level of productivity and performance; ensuring stakeholders are informed as to the status of assigned projects and initiatives while working with project task owners to ensure timely and quality completion of their tasks. Position will work closely with the Business Process Improvement Manager on setting strategy for Royal’s project process, ensuring process adherence, while identifying and implementing appropriate improvements. Will provide mentoring and training to project managers, teams, and owners.
This is a full time, exempt level position. Hours will generally be Monday through Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00pm with occasional evening and weekend hours as needed.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field, or equivalent work experience.
• A minimum of five years of experience working in the field of Project Management.
• A minimum of two years of experience leading complex, corporate-wide projects, including experience with enterprise technology implementations.
• Demonstrated use of Waterfall, Agile, or equivalent project management methodologies.
• Mentoring or leadership experience.
• Have a working knowledge of technology concepts, including information security.
• Strong organizational skills, including attention to detail and ability to handle multiple changing priorities.
• Advanced critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding project and daily work that is complex in nature.
• Knowledge of predictive data analytics skills.
• Communicate and live RCU's core purpose and values, these define and drive our organizational culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
For more information and to apply online, please visit