Click To Visit Website!
Gray Television supports local community interests by providing quality television broadcasting and exceptional service in each market we serve. We own and operate leading media outlets in over 50 markets throughout the country – all delivering the news, weather, sports and entertainment that millions of our neighbors count on every day. We are an unmatched broadcast pioneer that keeps getting bigger and better.
WEAU is Western Wisconsin’s dominant TV station and media company. WEAU is affiliated with NBC and produces seven daily local newscasts. WEAU has an award winning creative services department that provides video and graphic services to clients and the station.
WEAU 13 NEWS (Gray Television) is seeking a highly motivated Creative Services/Promotions producer with immediate availability. This position is responsible for video production of high quality commercial announcements for local clients and the station.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Develop effective and creative commercial announcements
• Write/Shoot/Edit video for commercials and promotions
• Design graphics and animations
• Create web and social marketing materials
• Produce promotional and marketing materials
• Maintain database of client information, materials, and footage
• Develop materials for newscast, web, & print when necessary
• Assist in news and special production as needed
• Other duties as assigned
Required Skills & Experience:
• Non-Linear editing skills required
• Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, etc.)
• Knowledge of cameras and shooting video
• Strong writing skills
• Strong communications skills and ability to direct others
• Experience with digital video cameras, lighting and audio
• Ability to work independently and be self-motivated to complete quality projects under tight deadlines
• A positive personality and ability to work with others as a team
Full benefits including 401K and vacation. Please fill out application material by November 27 plus attach resume and cover letter at www.gray.tv/applynow. No phone calls please.
Gray Television participates in E-Verify.
Equal Opportunity Employer