Click To Visit Website!
The Systems Analyst plans, designs, develops, tests, coordinates and implements information systems and operations systems in support of core organizational functions. They utilize reporting tools to create or modify database reports using report writing tools to support end user needs including the automation of reports or updates to the database to create operational efficiencies and limited re-entry of data.
This is a Full Time exempt level position. Hours will general be Monday through Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm with additional evening and weekend hours as needed.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday for three weeks at the Royal Credit Union Corporate Center in Eau Claire, WI.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or Business.
• A minimum of two years of work experience in database reporting.
• Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from team members and vendors.
• Ability to systematically gather, read, retrieve and interpret data.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and abilities.
• Ability to function in a high volume environment and within time constraints to meet deadlines
• Strong sense of customer service.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational.
• Proven experience in successfully performing a variety of complicated tasks
• Work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions.
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption.
• Ability and willingness to work evening and weekend hours as needed
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union’s core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Experience with relational database experience