Click To Visit Website!
The Applications Analyst role is to provide technical expertise in the design, implementation and support of technologies throughout the enterprise. This includes, but is not limited to any and all technologies related to online, telephone, and mobile banking. This position also acts as a lead/coordinator of project teams supporting and enhancing Royal Credit Unions technical infrastructure.
This is a Full Time exempt level position. Hours will general be Monday through Friday between 8:00am – 5:00pm with additional evening and weekend hours as needed. This position does participate in an on-call evening/weekend hours rotation.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday for three weeks at the Royal Credit Union Corporate Center in Eau Claire, WI.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Associates Degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• A minimum of four years of work experience working in an Application or Systems Analyst type role.
• Experience in gathering and analyzing business requirements
• Proven experience in installing, upgrading and maintaining applications and associated operating systems.
• In-depth knowledge of current and pending server and workstation operating systems and web browsers
• Ability to systematically gather, read, retrieve and interpret data.
• Excellent problem-solving skills and abilities.
• Ability to function in a high volume environment and within time constraints to meet deadlines
• Strong sense of customer service.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational.
• Proven experience in successfully performing a variety of complicated tasks
• Work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions.
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption.
• Ability and willingness to work evening and weekend hours as needed for project related work and incidents requiring knowledge and expertise of an Applications Analyst
• Ability to participate on a regular ‘on-call’ support rotation of evening and weekend hours.
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union’s core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems or equivalent work experience
• Experience with graphic and multimedia design
• Project management experience