Click To Visit Website!
The Technical Service Specialist provides technical support for the Credit Union. This position installs PCs and associated software, hardware and peripherals, and performs both routine and advanced troubleshooting, support and maintenance.
Full Time, approximately 40 hours per week. Variable hours between 7:30am – 5:30pm Monday through Friday with an on-call rotation.
***Prior to starting normal schedule, candidate must attend full time training from 9:00am - 4:30pm Monday through Friday for three weeks at the Royal Credit Union Corporate Center in Eau Claire, WI.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in Information Technology or Network Specialist.
• A minimum of two years work experience in the field of Desktop/Technical Support.
• Advanced knowledge of Windows Based operating systems and Networks
• Advanced knowledge of LANs and WAN Technologies.
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications
• Advanced knowledge of PCs, Laptops, Printers, Tablets, Smartphones and related peripherals. • Basic skills using smart phones/tablets and the ability to demonstrate use of current technology
• Strong sense of customer service.
• Analytical and critical thinking skills sufficient to make decisions regarding daily work that is complex in nature.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent time management and organizational.
• Advanced in Microsoft Office Products.
• Work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities.
• Produce accurate and high-quality materials, data entry, and transactions.
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption.
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union’s core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily
Preferred Experience and Skills:
• Minimum of five years working in a Desktop Administration/Technical Support role supporting a windows environment is preferred.