Do you want to give back to your community as a paid employee?
Bridging Brighter Smiles, Inc. has a unique opportunity to join our Hygiene team at 2 days per week (you set the days) in Jackson & Buffalo Counties. An Active Wisconsin Dental Hygiene License is required.
• No Evening, Weekend, or Holiday Hours!
• Summers Free to Enjoy the Weather!
• Another Job? No Problem! Why not do Both?
• We Support You, You Focus on Providing Quality Care!
• Work in a Designated Area In/Around Your Own Community!
Bridging Brighter Smiles, Inc. is a Wisconsin based nonprofit organization that bridges the gap in dental care by providing quality, preventive dental care for children that may otherwise not have the opportunity to receive care.
Join our Hygiene Team to provide Screenings, Cleanings, Fluoride Varnish Applications and Sealants in Schools for students 4K - 12th Grade. You will be working alongside a Dental Assistant who is eager be your support throughout the day.
Send your Resume with Cover Letter Today to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit us on the web at www.bridgingbrightersmiles.org!