Click To Visit Website!
The User Experience (UX) Architect will report to the VP-Marketing & Business Development. This position defines the optimal digital user experience for Royal’s Members and prospective Members, and provides design requirements for achieving that experience. The UX Architect will work cross-functionally across Royal, and directly with Members, to determine design and functionality that will drive an exceptional Member experience. This position will serve as the primary marketing representative on key Member-facing technology projects, representing the user experience, and will partner with the Digital Marketing Coordinator to deliver a Member-centric rcu.org.
Required Experience and Skills:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Marketing, or related degree
• Minimum of 7 years’ experience designing and managing customer-facing technology solutions focused on providing the optimal user experience, preferably in financial services
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience integrating marketing technology with enterprise applications
• Proficient with Drupal and HTML
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills to create data-driven insights
• Knowledge of print and design spec
• Strong sense of customer service
• Work efficiently under conditions of multiple deadlines and changing priorities
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union’s core purpose, values, and organizational culture daily