Culver's of Chippewa Falls is looking for a hard working, energetic, team orientated individual to join our restaurant management staff. If you are interested in working in a fast-paced and positive environment, please apply today!
Up to $15.00 / hour based on experience and open availability.
Key responsibilities include:
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, provides great guest service and maintains restaurant cleanliness at Culver’s standards
- Preparing delicious food while maintaining proper food safety
- Providing friendly guest service and hospitality
- Having great communication skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on proper safety practices
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest service
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team members
- Performs restaurant opening and closing procedures effectively
- Monitors inventory levels to ensure adequate supply for shift efficiency
* Experience - 1-2 years of restaurant management experience preferred, but willing to train the right individual.
* Characteristics - Have the ability to effectively organize work, communicate well and be employee oriented. Be knowledgeable in all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude.
Physical requirements include:
- Stands for long periods of time without sitting
- Walks fast paced during shifts. Bends, reaches and stoops
- Lift / carry the following:10 lbs or less constantly, 11-20 lbs frequently, 21-50 lbs occasionally and 51-100 lbs rarely
This position also requires an open availability (nights and weekends).
Culver’s of Chippewa Falls offers competitive wage, paid vacation and 401K.
To apply please go to: http://www.culvers.com/careers
Questions? Please call Culver’s of Chippewa Falls 715-726-9343