Support our Service department in the procurement and distribution of spare parts and supplies to stock Service Technicians in the field for machine repair and fulfill customer needs.
• Transfer parts to Service Technicians and process orders for customers
• Receive parts and restock bins within main parts room
• Work closely with Call Coordinators to get parts to technicians for scheduled return visits
• Create and receive purchase orders from vendors using E-Automate (ERP system) and online\web based tools
• Track back ordered parts and provide ETA to customers and technicians
• Work within E-Automate (ERP system) to monitor inventory levels, update pricing, and transfer parts
• Correct and properly document inventory discrepancies
• Work with branch offices to fulfill orders and transfer parts accurately
• Communicate professionally and respectfully to internal and external customers
• Pack parts in boxes for Service Technicians and process for out bound or interoffice shipping
• Conduct inventories of all warehouses
• Perform other various tasks at the request of supervisor or manager
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• High School diploma
PREFERRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
• 2 or more years in inventory management
ADDITIONAL ELIGIBILITY QUALIFICATIONS
• Strong computer skills, proficient in Internet based applications, Microsoft Excel and Outlook
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to communicate effectively with a wide variety of people and vendors
• Ability to work in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Ability to work with a team as well as independently
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform this position. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform job duties in accordance with state and federal law.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, reach, pull/push/carry/lift 25 pounds or less, twist/turn, talk and/or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand, sit, pull/push/carry/lift 25 to 50 pounds, bend/stoop/crouch, use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls. The employee is occasionally required to pull/push/carry/lift more than 50 pounds, climb and kneel.
Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
EO Johnson Business Technologies offers a competitive compensation and benefits package. Benefits for full-time EO Johnson employees include:
• Competitive Compensation
• Vacation and Sick Days
• Parental Leave
• Group Medical, Dental, Vision and Life
• 401(K) plan with a 50% match up to your first 8%
• Discretionary 401(K) Profit Sharing Plan
• Company paid Short and Long Term Disability Coverage
• Paid Holidays
HOW TO APPLY:
EO Johnson Business Technologies has an online employment application. In order to complete it, you need to apply for a specific position. All open positions can be found on our website at www.eojohnson.com
If this is the first time you have applied for a position with EO Johnson Business Technologies, you will be asked to register. Returning applicants will only need to provide their email address and password.
ABOUT EO JOHNSON BUSINESS TECHNOLOGIES:
EO Johnson Business Technologies is a leading business technologies provider, offering: managed IT services; managed print services; document management, scanning and business process systems; production print; and copy and printing equipment. EO Johnson has been in business since 1957, has offices in Wausau, Eau Claire, and La Crosse, WI; Rochester and Minneapolis, MN, and Cedar Falls, IA, and employs approximately 280 employees.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
EO Johnson Business Technologies is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all applicants and employees regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, military service, protected veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. We are strongly committed to this policy and believe in the concept and spirit of the law.