Click To Visit Website!
Member Account Representatives accurately complete teller transactions, open new accounts, and set-up Kwik Cash for Royal’s Members and provide flexibility for coverage at other office locations. This position includes teller responsibilities, new accounts, credit cards and Kwik Cash in order to provide flexibility for coverage at office locations. Responsible for actively building relationships by meeting Member needs with Royal's products and services, providing electronic service demonstrations, processing transactions and resolving any Member inquiries in an efficient, accurate and friendly manner. Responsible for providing exceptional service (WOW) and Net Promoter Score (NPS) initiatives throughout the office.
This is a part-time position, working approximately 20 hours per week between 9:30am – 6:30pm Monday through Friday and 9:30am – 2:30pm two to three Saturdays per month. This position is eligible for benefits, medical and dental insurance are excluded.
• Have a working knowledge of financial services
• Strong sense of customer service
• Must be compassionate and truly enjoy assisting people with problems and finding solutions to their needs
• Ability to learn, retain, and recall information very quickly
• Work productively in a team environment with high levels of interruption
• Proficient in Microsoft Office Products and have basic computer skills using various software packages
• Communicate and live Royal Credit Union's core purpose, values and organizational culture daily
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status or status as an individual with disability.
For more information and to apply online, please visit