LDPI, Inc., an industry leader in the design and manufacture of commercial and industrial lighting products for the finishing, fabricating and industrial markets, is searching for a highly motivated, self-driven individual to join the Shipping and Receiving team as a Receiving Clerk.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Receives product deliveries.
• Unloads incoming freight - visually inspects for damage.
• Inspects incoming freight for quality and quantity against purchase order.
• Processes returns for any defective or incorrect items.
• Ensures product is clearly marked for traceability.
• Accurately receives product into computer system on a timely basis.
• Puts away product in correct location in a timely fashion and insures all pathways are kept clear.
• Prepares 85% of the shipments on a daily basis, which includes shrink wrapping and banding pallets.
• Backup shipping and freight coordinating.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Must be able to work independently or as a team to accomplish set goals and in a fast paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated with strong interpersonal skills.
• Must be detail oriented with strong organizational skills and excellent time management skills.
• Must have strong computer knowledge.
• Ability to lift or move up to 50 pounds on a continuous basis.
• Must be able to drive forklift and have the ability to operate all material handling equipment in a safe and reliable manner.
• Must have a positive attitude toward team members and company.
• Must show up to work on a daily basis, and perform safely and efficiently without sacrificing quality.
LDPI, Inc. offers competitive wages along with a full employee benefit package consisting of an ONSITE primary care medical clinic at a zero cost or reduced cost basis to our employees, ONSITE physical therapy wellness services, health, dental, and vision insurance; employer paid life insurance; profit sharing and 401k retirement plans; paid vacation accrual; paid personal/sick time accrual; paid holidays; tuition reimbursement; and much more.
If you would like to build your career at a family-owned, family focused organization, email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail it to LDPI, Inc., 4404 Anderson Drive, Eau Claire, WI 54703. ATTN: HR Dept, or send by fax to (715)839-8158. Please visit www.ldpi-inc.com to learn more! Equal Opportunity Employer.