Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Legal Assistant)
Local law firm is seeking an experienced to serve a multi-function, dual role.
The ideal candidate possesses the following:
- Associates degree at minimum preferred
- 1+ yr’s experience working in a law firm preferred
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong sense of urgency
- Able to efficiently multi-task and prioritize tasks under general supervision
- Positive attitude and customer service-oriented
- Demonstrates excellent punctuality and attendance
- Demonstrates proficiency and ability to perform the following functions/tasks/responsibilities:
*Answer phones, take messages, and transfer as needed
*Greet clients/attorneys for meetings and depositions
*Set up conference room with water/coffee prior to meetings/depositions
*Stock coffee supplies, cups, etc. / Light cleaning of front & break room
*Stock large copier with paper, replace ink as needed
*Mail/Fax pick up / distribution / Scanning & saving files in proper directories
*Mailing/Faxing correspondence/pleadings as needed
*Weekly follow up calls to medical providers regarding medical records
*E-Serving and E-Filing documents
*Establishing personal service of pleadings, using a process server and ensuring service is effected
*Transcription - translate recorded audio files into written documents, including letters, correspondence, memos, pleadings, etc. Must have excellent grammar and proofreading skills.
Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Hourly, competitive. Please provide your hourly wage requirement range.
Please submit your resume and cover letter expressing your interest.