Now’s your chance to be a part of a company whose culture is based upon integrity! TRAC Solutions is a family-owned company that specializes in fire/water/storm damage restoration, along with mold remediation, carpet and air duct cleaning, and more. Our honesty and fairness allow us to do the right thing, every time. We do our best every day, especially when no one is looking. We are looking for dependable, motivated individuals to join our vibrant, growing team.
When working for TRAC Solutions, you’ll never be worried about sitting still! We constantly strive to achieve our goals and are always working to provide the best services possible to our customers. Problem-solving skills, communication, and attention to detail are all must-haves in this environment, where every day is a new adventure! Here at TRAC Solutions, schedules change from minute to minute, and you’ll always look forward to new job locations.
• Effectively perform all carpet cleaning, air duct cleaning, tile and grout cleaning, and upholstery cleaning
• Effectively perform all water damage mitigation and restoration services the company offers
• Use proper setup and cleaning procedures
• Inspect completed work
• Complete appropriate restoration documentation
• Perform other job-related duties as assigned
• Conduct onsite visits, inspection reports, adjuster meetings, and homeowner consultations
• Offer strong customer relations skills and a professional, courteous attitude
Must be able to:
• Adapt to flexible work environments and schedules
• Follow through and solve issues when they arise
• Follow company policy and procedures as set forth by the company
• Demonstrate basic proficiency in the use of computers, email, and portable devices used to report and record daily activity
• Lift 50 pounds unassisted
• Perform all morning, evening, and on-the-job procedures efficiently and effectively
• Have a valid driver’s license and good current driving record
• Have a reliable form of transportation to and from work
• Pass a background check and random drug tests
• Must be articulate and detail-oriented
• Must be self-motivated and highly organized
• Have a general knowledge of mold remediation, carpet and air duct cleaning, and fire and water restoration
• High school or equivalent education
• Depending on your experience and qualifications, the hourly rate will vary between $12-$18
• Paid time off
• Paid holidays
• In 2018, our goal is that technicians will work a variable schedule, typically four 10-hour days a week. Being flexible is a bonus. There are some early morning and late evening jobs, as well as the occasional weekend. You must be willing to be on call on a rotating basis.
This full-time position is in Eau Claire, WI.
For more information about TRAC Solutions of Western Wisconsin, please visit www.tracwwi.com
Please send a complete resume with recent job history.