The Operations Manager will oversee and manage all people, processes, and activities related to consistently delivering receptionist services that meet or exceed client expectations.
- Embrace company goals and objectives to effectively manage all facets of operations to deliver services that consistently meet or exceed client expectations and needs.
- Handle calls regularly in accordance with the expectations of the telephone receptionist position.
- Manage the Receptionists, Leads, Training/QA Specialist, Supervisor and call floor workflow.
- Be the advocate for the Operations staff as it relates to their performance and feedback.
- Develop and maintain employee reward and recognition programs.
- Coordinate and manage employee training programs and processes.
- Assist in the hiring process including interviewing and selection of employees.
- Perform Operations employee evaluations and performance plans as needed.
- Work with the client support team and management to identify individual or collective performance issues. Implement training plan to address issues.
- Assist and participate with client support on escalated client service situations when needed.
- Work with business development on opportunities with new or existing clients.
- Regularly work with the management staff to communicate examples of positive service performance to recognize and replicate contributing factors.
- Actively seek out ways to increase efficiencies in the company internal processes as they relate to the day to day call floor operations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Two-year college degree in business or management desired.
- Three to five years experience handling inbound calls in a call center environment.
- Supervisory or management experience desired.
- Effective problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Experience in performing employee performance reviews.
- Experience managing a budget and projecting expenses.
- Proven abilities in project management, multi-tasking and time management.
- Effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills.
- Must be willing to work a variable including after hours and weekends.
- Some travel may be required.