Viking Sink Company, LLC is seeking a full time DIGITAL TEMPLATE TECHNICIAN (COUNTERTOPS) to template projects at job sites to create digital templates using a camera measuring system. Occasional manual templating may also be required. On the job training is provided.
The successful team member will be able to demonstrate a knowledge of our quality products and services, and work with customers to fully understand and communicate project needs to the CAD Team. The team at Viking Sink Company is comprised of team oriented individuals with positive attitudes, a “do it right the first-time” mindset, who take pride in their work. We are looking for individuals who have these qualities to join our team.
Position is Monday - Friday.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Record complete and accurate notes to ensure complete and accurate fabrication and installation.
- Capture and record all measurements and photographs as required.
- Work with CAD Team to ensure accurate and complete specifications are captured.
- Communicate with onsite customers on various options available.
- Maintain all company equipment used in the templating process.
- Report any on-site questions, product concerns, or fabricating or installation issues to CAD team for immediate resolution.
- Travel to customer job sites within scheduled appointment window, and immediately communicate if schedule cannot be maintained.
- Operate company motor vehicle in a safe and lawful manner.
- Follow all field procedure and protocols
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent.
- Basic construction experience (reading tape measure, working with hand tools, and math skills) required.
- Previous experience in home construction/woodworking, cabinetry or countertops preferred.
- Previous experience with field measuring preferred.
- Valid Driver’s License with clean driving record.
This position will normally be expected to travel an approximate 3 hour radius from Cadott, WI to specific job sites.
We offer competitive wages, as well as health, life, dental, and retirement benefits. Full time benefits, paid holidays, and paid time off are offered after a 90-day probation period is complete.
Apply by emailing a resume to email@example.com or stop in at 653 Tower Drive Cadott, WI 54727 to fill out an application. No phone calls please.