Nyhus Enterprises, LLC is currently hiring for the general laborer position. This position is first shift.
Responsible for the majority of the prep work and blasting on all projects
• Prepping items for blasting, painting, and powder coating; such as setting parts sanding on parts, taping, plugging holes, cleaning items
• Putting parts on the phosphate wash conveyor, taking parts off the conveyor and, blowing parts off with air gun
• Hanging and unhanging parts
• Packaging Parts
• Cleaning the blast booth and recovery room
• Blowing out filters in the dust collector as needed
• Cleaning all areas of the shop
• Keeping tools and supplies in their designated areas
• Emptying garbage
• Sweeping floors
• Loading and unloading the burn off oven with customer’s parts or powder/paint hooks
• Blasting of items with steel grit or glass if needed
• Other duties as assigned
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Stand for 8-10 hours per day
• Read and comprehend work instructions and prints
• Great time management skills
• Mechanical Ability
• Able to work efficiently in a team setting or independently.