Johnson Litho Graphics is currently accepting applications for a part-time Front Desk Receptionist
The Front Desk Receptionist is responsible for greeting customers, vendors and visitors who come into the plant, answer incoming phone calls and direct them to the correct person or department, data entry, and filing. Also prepares any purchase orders and quotes and sends them to the customer or appropriate contact person. Must maintain accurate and on-time keying and reports. Any other duties as assigned.
- Be able to read and understand English
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Solid math and reasoning capabilities
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and managers
- Work and collaborate effectively within a multi
• Answering multi-line phone system & directing calls
• Greeting customers and vendors at front door
• Calculating employee timesheets
• Data Entry
• Typing and sending quotes & purchase orders
This position requires high attention to detail/accuracy and above average typing and math skills. Applicants must be able to follow verbal and written directions and work well both independently and as part of a team.
Approximately 20-25 hours per week.
Schedule would be determined upon time of hire but would be between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.