Johnson Litho Graphics is looking for a highly motivated individual for estimating.
This position is responsible for providing cost estimates to customers for printing projects and overall support for production staff.
• Be able to read and understand English
• Problem solving skills and attention to detail
• Solid math and reasoning skills
• Ability to learn and understand the capabilities of the equipment
• Ability to effectively communicate with co-workers and managers
• Work and collaborate effectively within a multi-functional team
• Provide quote estimates for both sheet-fed and web press bids
• Maintain price grids for certain customers
• Communicate with customers via email and phone
• Communicate with outside vendors via email and phone
• Write up job tickets and prepare paper requisitions
• Make up sample dummies
• File and organize previous year’s quotes
• Assist front office staff as needed
• Answer telephones quickly in a friendly and personable manner
Print knowledge would be beneficial, but not required. On the job training will be provided.
If interested please fill out an application found on our website at:
www.johnsonlitho.com and send with your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or stop in and apply in person.