Viking Sink Company, LLC is seeking a full time Sales Professional to build new and sustain current business relationships with customers. This is accomplished by interacting closely with current customers and bringing new customers to the Company. The successful team member will be able to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of our quality products and services for their assigned geographical region. The team at Viking Sink Company is comprised of team-oriented career minded individuals with positive attitudes, a “do it right the first-time” mindset, who take pride in their work. We are looking for individuals who have these qualities to join our team.
This sales position will primarily be responsible for the eastern Wisconsin, northern Illinois, and the Michigan Upper Peninsula territory.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Make regular onsite visits, phone calls and send emails to customers to maintain routine communication with them
• Identify and visit potential customers to learn about their needs and educate them on the products and services offered by VSC.
• Accurately educate product differences, options, price points, manufacturing processes, make fast and correct calculations and provide them with sales quotations.
• Provide formal training on products and services to vendor employees when product updates occur.
• Follow market and customer information on current and future buying trends.
• Attend events (i.e. trade fairs) to represent the company.
• Promptly responds to product issues/concerns from the customer and determine appropriate method to correct any issues.
• Update marketing materials and tools and ensure customers have appropriate marketing strategy.
• Work with customers to develop unique marketing tools needed for certain locations.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must have previous experience in home construction/remodeling of kitchen/bath, or related experience.
• Must have customer service experience.
• Previous sales experience preferred.
• Must have valid driver’s license with acceptable driving record for auto insurance coverage.
We offer competitive wages, health, and dental insurance. Full time benefits are offered after a 90-day probation period is complete.
Apply by emailing a resume to email@example.com or stop in at 653 Tower Drive Cadott, WI 54727 to fill out an application. No phone calls please.