- Cook: 18 yrs of age and high school diploma/GED; One year of work experience in quantity cooking necessary and experience in infant and preschool USDA nutrition helpful.
- Housekeeper: 18 years of age and high school diploma/GED
- Cook: Plan and prepare meals according to the USDA requirements; Maintain a safe and sanitary kitchen environment.
- Housekeeper: Daily upkeep, cleanliness, and sanitization of the center under Day Care Regulations.
- Cook 1 - 32 hrs/wk, 197 days/yr.
- Housekeeper - 8 hrs/wk.
Total of 40 hrs/wk.
Program year, August - May
- Benefits package available. Benefits are pro~rated based on the number of hours worked per year.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
- Open until filled.
To be considered for an interview, applicants MUST submit a Head Start application along with references.
To submit an online application, obtain a detailed job description or for more information on other employment opportunities, please visit our website at www.headstart.cesa11.k12.wi.us.
For questions, please contact Head Start Central Office at (715) 986-2020 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CESA 11 Head Start • 225 Ostermann Drive • Turtle Lake, WI 54889
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER