Do you enjoy being a resource to your team-members? Do you enjoy troubleshooting problems and improving processes? The Process Specialist position is a great way to use your manufacturing experience and demonstrate your leadership potential.
• Operate and troubleshoot production equipment
• Monitor and maintain process control on equipment – utilize process control charts and interpret measurement data
• Work closely with Maintenance and Engineering to resolve equipment and process problems
• Be a resource/coach for production operators in operating and troubleshooting equipment/processes
• Read, interpret and execute detailed work instructions
• Know and follow department policies and procedures
• Be a resource for improving work instructions along with work methods
• Keep a clean and orderly work area
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Ability to work 11 ½ hour shifts and every other weekend
• Flexible and able to adapt to change
• Good problem solving skills
• 5S or Lean Manufacturing Training preferred
• Excellent communication and teamwork skills for interactions with peers and technical support groups
• Demonstrate good organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills
• Maintain a safety and quality mindset
• Must be able to lift 55 pounds
Typical hours: 5:45pm – 5:45am (We have both day and night shifts available!)
Schedule Type: 2 days on, 2 days off, and every other weekend
ABOUT HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY:
While you may not see them, TDK’s products are all around you powering the world’s electronic devices. You can find TDK components inside computers, smartphones, cars, medical devices, and industrial equipment. We specialize in the design and manufacture of close-tolerance products that require chemical, mechanical, and electronic technologies.
We are more than doubling our production capacity in our Eau Claire, WI facility and are looking for talented individuals who want to work with cutting edge technology to join our growing team.
Hutchinson Technology offers a comprehensive benefits package including: benefits available day one, employee managed time off, 401(k), weekly payroll, onsite gym facility, climate controlled environment at 70°, and so much more!
Email your resume to email@example.com
Check out all our openings at www.htch.com
2435 Alpine Road Eau Claire, WI 54703 (715) 838-9800
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/HutchinsonTechnology