Now offering up to $2,000 sign on bonuses for Technician positions!
Relocation Assistance available!
▪ Troubleshoot and repair production and support manufacturing equipment.
▪ Perform predictive and preventative maintenance on production and support equipment.
▪ Identify and implement solutions to machine and component reliability issues.
▪ Assist with equipment installation as necessary, equipment start-up and shutdown.
▪ Create, optimize and maintain preventative maintenance and work procedures.
▪ Control documentation applicable to equipment, i.e.: manuals, files, preventative maintenance, and work instructions.
▪ Substitute for vacant positions as necessary.
▪ Assist in the task of keeping critical spares lists accurate and updated.
▪ Maintain all necessary tools, parts, hardware, software, documentation, etc.
▪ Attend meetings as necessary.
▪ Enter and retrieve data and reports via CMMS.
▪ Interact with internal and external personnel, as necessary, to gain information required to complete assigned work.
▪ Other duties as requested.
▪ Two year Electromechanical or related degree.
▪ Ability to interpret mechanical and electrical drawings.
▪ Must be able to safely work with various chemicals and must be respirator certifiable (no respiratory limitations).
▪ Must be able to wear required safety equipment.
▪ Good oral and written communications skills.
▪ Personal computer skills are required.
▪ Capabilities as a self-starter in a team environment.
Typical hours: 5:30 – 5:45 (Day & Night shifts available!)
Schedule Type: 5/4
ABOUT HUTCHINSON TECHNOLOGY:
While you may not see them, TDK’s products are all around you powering the world’s electronic devices. You can find TDK components inside computers, smartphones, cars, medical devices, and industrial equipment. We specialize in the design and manufacture of close-tolerance products that require chemical, mechanical, and electronic technologies.
We are more than doubling our production capacity in our Eau Claire, WI facility and are looking for talented individuals who want to work with cutting edge technology to join our growing team.
Hutchinson Technology offers a comprehensive benefits package including: benefits available day one, employee managed time off, 401(k), weekly payroll, onsite gym facility, climate controlled environment at 70°, and so much more!
Email your resume to email@example.com
Check out all our openings at www.htch.com
2435 Alpine Road Eau Claire, WI 54703 (715) 838-9800
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/HutchinsonTechnology