Sheet Metal Painter – 2nd shift
The Painter will spray surfaces of manufactured products with protective material such as enamel or epoxy. This includes:
• Selecting and mixing coating liquid
• Pouring coating liquid into spray container and connecting gun to air hose
• Responsible for turning sprayer valves and nozzles to regulate width and pressure of spray.
• Directing spray onto work surface to apply prime or finish coat by applying at even rates and maintaining appropriate mil thickness of primer/paint
• Cleaning spraying equipment with solvent or other recommended cleaning solutions daily
• Maintaining the paint mix room while following the company safety policies.
• Tracking paint usage for VOC tracking reports
• Operating overhead cranes and jib cranes
• Operating the Shot Blaster to clean structured steel according to specified safety requirements
• Maintaining proper respirator care and operation and using the breathing air supply system when spraying epoxy paints
We offer a $1.00/hr. shift differential for 2nd shift.
• High school education or GED
• 6-12 months of related experience or training
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.