Click To Visit Website!
Job Title: Maintenance Technician – Fall Creek
Job type: Temp-to-Hire
Location: Fall Creek
Do you enjoy troubleshooting mechanical and electrical issues? Do you know how to read and interpret blueprints? If so, check out this opportunity through Manpower.
What’s in it for you?
• Full-time hours
• Competitive wage of $16.00 per hour
• Potential to be hired on!
What is the job?
• Diagnosing and trouble shooting electrical and mechanical issues
• Maintaining machinery and other equipment, including forklifts and conveyer line, to standards required for efficient operation.
• Ordering and inventory of parts as needed.
• Reporting any issues that could affect workers’ safety and/or product quality.
What you bring to the job?
• High school diploma or equivalent (such as a GED) required, technical degree preferred
• Strong Mechanical Aptitude
• Experience with welding or fabricating is a plus!
If this sounds like the job for you, apply today at www.applymanpower.com! If you would like more information please contact our recruiters at 715.835.2299
We love referrals so please share this job opportunity with friends and family.
Still not sure if this is the job for you? Check out Manpower’s career platform with tools and resources to prepare you for today and tomorrow’s jobs at www.manpower.com/mypath