AUTOCAD Designer/Drafter: Titan Air, located in Osseo, WI is a leading manufacturer of industrial heating equipment and personnel lifts. Titan Air is in need of an enthusiastic and self-motivated person to fill a position in our Design department.
Two-year degree from college or technical school in Drafting/Design or equivalent experience
• Proficient in AutoCAD and Inventor software to design and create assembly and detail drawings of product. Both 2D & 3D modeling experience preferred.
• Experience in working with sheet metal and structural steel preferred
• Knowledge and experience with HVAC equipment a plus
• Mechanical aptitude
Qualified applicants will:
• Be Able to work well with others
• Be self-motivated and reliable
• Be thorough and detail oriented
• Be able to work efficiently in fast paced manufacturing environment
• Possess problem solving and organizational skills
We offer health, dental, vision, short-term and long-term disability and life insurance plans; a 401(k) retirement plan; profit sharing; paid holidays; paid vacations; tuition reimbursement.
Please submit resume and salary requirements to Debbie Hayden, Human Resources Manager, P.O. Box 717,
13901 16th Street, Osseo, WI 54758 or to firstname.lastname@example.org.