Are you looking for a meaningful job where you can make an impact in the lives of others?
If so, look no further than REM Wisconsin! Our Direct Care team is fun, creative, and dedicated. The heart of what we do is to provide care and support to people with intellectual, physical, and behavioral disabilities. As a Caregiver (Direct Support Professional (DSP) with REM Wisconsin, you’ll support individuals we serve in residential settings.
We have openings for full and part time positions of all shifts to fit your needs in Chippewa Falls and Cadott.
We seek a compassionate person to:
- Assist with daily activities such as meal preparation and planning; medication administration; and personal care.
- Support community involvement by accompanying individuals on outings in the community or providing transportation to work or other activities.
What we require of you:
- Must be minimum of 18 years of age
- Valid Driver’s license with no suspensions due to moving violations in past 3 years for certain shifts
- Successful clearance of background checks
What we offer you:
- Full time, Part time and Casual schedules available
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Competitive pay rates; mileage reimbursement
- Paid classroom and on-the-job training
- Paid time off, Holiday Pay, and benefits for 30+ hour work week
- Family-oriented environment, casual dress
- Access to employee discounts with various vendors
- A dynamic work environment where no day is ever the same as the next
Previous experience is not necessary - Bring the right attitude; we’ll train you for success!