This position is responsible for delivery of dedicated freight from Menards Distribution Center to Menards Stores, then returning to the Distribution Center.
• Dedicated store deliveries within 300 miles of the Distribution Center
• Deliver drop and hook no touch freight, returning with backhaul trailer to Distribution Center
• Staying in DOT compliance (Pre/Post checking equipment, keeping up to date DOT logs, informing management of any issue with equipment
• Provide outstanding service to the stores by maintaining a professional environment
• Communicate any issues with the Transportation Manager
• Ability to maintain a schedule and work with fellow OTR drivers.
Skills & Requirements:
• Class A CDL
• Must possess a good driving record
• Experience operating tractor/trailer or willingness to learn
• Enjoy working outdoors
• Proof of valid driver’s license