The Turret Operator sets up, calibrates and operates a CNC Turret machine to fabricate parts by performing the following duties:
• Operate all aspects of turret punch including tool setups and calibration
• Plan and develop product/part layout as outlined on blueprints
• Operate a forklift and overhead crane to move product and materials safely around the manufacturing floor
• Work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently
• Contribute to a continuous improvement environment and work well within a fast paced, efficient manufacturing team.
• High school diploma or GED
• 4-5 years of related manufacturing experience in steel fabrication or combination of education and experience
• Basic computer skills
• Experience operating a forklift or overhead crane is preferred
• Accurately read and understand a tape measure to the 1/32 of an inch
• Knowledge of blueprint interpretation, bend allowances, and metal forming conformances is preferred
• Strong oral/written communication skills
• Thorough and detailed orientated
Monday-Thursday 6am-3:30pm & Friday 7am-11am
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
Please apply online at www.gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.