Overnight Fire in Eau Claire

A late night fire in Eau Claire may have been started by a candle.

Eau Claire firefighters say they got to the house on 8th Street after 11pm Thursday night.

They quickly put out a fire in the basement, but it caused about $15,000 in damage.

No one was injured.

The renters stayed at a friend's house overnight.

Firefighters will be back at the scene Friday morning. .



 
Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus