Fortunately no one was injured during the fire and many of the people who had damaged property didn't even know about it until they came back from the Sammy Haggar performance that night.
Chief John Niehart of the Chippewa Fire District says the fire appeared to have started inside the camper and spread from there.
Niehart also says this fire was much different than any in years past.
"Generally we have a few grass fires but this is the first structure fire we've had of any magnitude," Chief Niehart said.
According to firefighters on scene, it was not windy Thursday night...
And that helped keep the fire from spreading into more campsites.
There are no campfires allowed in the grounds because of the recent dry weather.