Fire Damages Home in Augusta

An electrical fire damaged a home Sunday afternoon.

Augusta Fire Chief Ken Zich says it happened around 3 p.m. at 130 Water Street in Augusta.

He says there was an electrical malfunction with some of the wiring.

Zich says fire crews put the fire out quickly. Nobody was hurt.

He says damage is estimated at $5,000 to $10,000.


You must be logged in to post comments.

Username:
Password (case sensitive):
Remember Me:
WEAU 13 NEWS 1907 S. Hastings Way Eau Claire, WI 54701 By Phone: Main Number (715) 835-1313 and (715) 832-3474. Tip Line (715) 839-WEAU - (715) 839-9328 Sports Line (715) 852-1537
Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 42157037 - weau.com/a?a=42157037
Gray Television, Inc.