More Community Partners Needed for Pool Scholarships

The Eau Claire Parks and Rec Department is looking for more partners.. in their effort to provide needy families with season passes to the Fairfax Pool.

The scholarship program provides family and youth season passes to the Fairfax Park Municipal swimming pool and currently has enough funding for 35 low-income families.

But, the Parks and Rec Department says this year, they expect more than 60 families will apply.

To meet the demand, they're looking for community partners to help by paying 75 percent of the cost of the pass, the family pays the remaining 25 percent.

Sponsorship forms are available at the Parks and Rec office at 1300 First Avenue or by calling 715-839-5032.


WEAU 13 NEWS 1907 S. Hastings Way Eau Claire, WI 54701 By Phone: Main Number (715) 835-1313 and (715) 832-3474. Tip Line (715) 839-WEAU - (715) 839-9328 Sports Line (715) 852-1537
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 7035387 - weau.com/a?a=7035387
Gray Television, Inc.